Turmeric - Curcuma longa
Promotes digestion and blood health
450 mg. capsules, 100 per bottle
- Cleanses the blood and promotes healthy skin
- Strengthens digestion and promotes healthy intestinal flora
- Supports the removal of ama
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints
- Rasa (taste): pungent, astringent, bitter
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, may increase vata and pitta in excess.
Turmeric supports the immune system, purifies the blood and promotes clear, healthy skin. Turmeric strengthens digestion and eliminates toxins from the GI tract. It is an excellent digestive spice that balances Agni and burns ama (toxins) when used in moderation. Turmeric helps to balance the intestinal
flora while purifying it and promoting assimilation. It supports proper function of the pancreas, reduces kapha and promotes healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range. Turmeric soothes and nourishes the joint tissue and promotes comfortable movement. An excellent herb for those with kapha constitutions or imbalances, turmeric supports proper function of the heart and helps clear the channels of the body.
Purifies the blood and promotes clear, healthy skin
Pregnancy, high Pitta, acute jaundice or hepatitis
1-2 capsules, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Turmeric is also available in powder form
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 100
Each 450 mg capsule contains: Turmeric root powder (Curcuma longa)
Copyright © 2011 EIVS GmbH