Ashoka - Saraca indica
Traditional uterine tonic that supports healthy menstruation
450 mg. capsules, 100 per bottle
- Strengthens and tones the uterus
- Promotes regular menstruation
- Supports a healthy, comfortable monthly flow
- Promotes healthy ovarian and endometrial tissue
- Rasa (taste): astringent, bitter
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): pungent
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for pitta and kapha. Increases vata.
Ashoka is Ayurveda’s primary uterine tonic. It has many traditional uses that help support a healthy female reproductive system. Ashoka literally means ’remover of sorrow’, attesting to its ability to promote health and healing. It is useful for supporting a regular monthly cycle and for promoting a normal, healthy menstrual flow. Ashoka soothes the nerves and promotes uterine comfort while helping to promote healthy ovarian and endometrial tissue.
uterine tonic, menstruation regulator
cramps, or pain related to PMS, high vata conditions
1-2 capsules, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Ashoka is also available in powder form
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 100
Each 450 mg capsule contains: Ashoka bark powder (Saraca indica)
Copyright © 2011 EIVS GmbH